We all have our top mommy fails. Here is a very humorous and not very accurate account of my top mommy/ parenting fails.
1) I failed to teach Destructo about gravity soon enough. If I had only sat him down for a lesson on the mechanics of gravity a little sooner, this ugly bruise wouldn't have happened.
2) I feed my child on the floor.
3) I have what I like to call a ball pit. Destructo likes to call it jail.
4) I might have let his Auntie Dayna try a bow on his head to see what he would look like as a girl. He doesn't make such a great girl.
5) I let my child get up close and personal with dinosaurs. (Just for the record, he wasn't afraid of the dinos. He was angry that I wasn't holding him and that it was lunch time and we weren't eating right this very second.) Oh and I apologize that the pic is blurry. It just makes me laugh when I see his face in this one. He was so angry that I was taking pics and not holding him.
6) I use suckers and cookies as bribes every once in awhile.
7) I let my child "drive" at one year old.
8) But I never let my child drink while driving. So that redeems me as a mother correct? (And a disclaimer, I am totally kidding. Destructo is never allowed to drink until he is of legal age.)
9) I might or might not mock Destructo's crying/whining face and take pictures of him.
10) Best of all, I let him play on railroad tracks. So do I win mother of the year anytime soon?
Well I hope this post brightens every ones day. Tuesdays back to work are always rough after a long weekend. I never want to leave Destructo. I guess no matter how much time I do spend with him, leaving to go to work always sucks.