Top Ten Favorite Things to Eat
1) Mexican food. I could eat Mexican food every single day. In fact, I plan on putting a photo collage together of Kai in our favorite Mexican restaurant since I have a million of them.
|Mexican food and play telephones with Uncle Nanny (Andy)|
2) Yogurt. It is so easy to eat and so delicious. I particularly like raspberry and strawberry banana flavored yogurt.
3) Here recently, cream of wheat. I can't seem to get enough of that mushy gloppy stuff in the mornings.
5) Fresh fruit. My particular favorites are strawberries, green apples, green grapes, and pears.
6) Veggies. I love raw veggies with dip or cooked veggies. I think my favorites are cucumbers, green peppers, peas, and squash.
7) Cheese. I love all different types and love to eat cheese and crackers. I think cheddar is my very favorite though.
8) Lucky Charms. These are a food group in and of themselves. I don't get to eat them much since I can't let Destructo see me eating them because I am well aware that they are full of nothing good for me. But they are oh so delicious.
9) Chicken. I am a chicken lover. I especially like chicken and rice type meals.
10) And finally, anything I don't have to cook. I really do not enjoy cooking and so of course my favorite meals are the ones Mr. Destructo cooks!
So what are your guys favorite foods?
Linked up at:
Top Ten Tuesday